Just like our larger anchors, these anchor pendants are hand forged from solid copper. Several pieces of metal are fused together with a torch then heated and hammered by hand repeatedly to form its shape and texture. The points are then hand cut and filed. A rough polishing is performed before the metal is oxidized (for the antique finish) and then a final polishing and wax application.
- Each pendant has its own unique characteristics and markings from the hand fabrication methods (no two are alike), therefore the pendant may not be identicle to those pictured.
- Wrapped with hand twisted .925 Sterling silver wire for the bail.
- Our .925 Sterling Silver Chains are not included, but can be added from the drop down menu below. You may view our chains HERE.
- Available in antique & bright finishes (currently only pictured in the antique finish) - Please choose the finish you want from the drop-down list.
- Each pendant is double coated in Renaisance wax to prolong its tarnish-free finish (you won't notice it's there). Over time the wax will eventually wear off naturally.
- The pendant can be easily cleaned with a jewelry/silver polishing cloth and re-waxed if desired.
- Approximate pendant dimensions: 1-1/2" L x 3/4" W