These anchor pendants are hand forged from solid brass, bronze, copper or sterling silver. Several pieces of metal are fused together with a torch then heated and hammered by hand repeatedly to form its shape and texture. The points are then hand cut and filed. A rough polishing is performed before the metal is oxidized (for the antique finish) and then a final polishing and wax application.
- Each pendant has its own unique characteristics and markings from the hand fabrication methods (no two are alike), therefore the pendant may not be identicle to those pictured.
- Wrapped with hand twisted .925 Sterling silver wire for the bail
- Available on a 2mm thick hemp cord in a length and color of your choosing (28" shown in picture), which is finished with 100% .925 Sterling silver components and lobster claw clasp
- Also available on a.925 Sterling Silver rope chain in the length of your choice (the chain will come with an antique finish if purchased with a pendant with the antique finish)
- Available in antique & bright finishes in brass, bronze, copper or Sterling silver (only the copper & silver are currently shown with the antique finish)
- Each pendant is double coated in Renaisance wax to prolong its tarnish-free finish (you won't notice it's there). Over time the wax will eventually wear off naturally.
- The pendant can be easily cleaned with a jewelry/silver polishing cloth and re-waxed if desired.
- Approximate pendant dimensions: 2-1/2" L x 1-1/8" W
*This is a made to order item and will typically be shipped out within 3 days of purchase*