This anchor pendant is hand forged from solid copper. Several copper pieces are fused together with a torch then heated and hammered by hand repeatedly to form its shape and texture. The points are then hand cut and filed. A rough polishing is performed before the metal is oxidized (for the antique finish) and then a final polishing and wax application.
- Each pendant has its own unique characteristics and markings from the hand fabrication methods (no two are alike), therefore the pendant may not be identicle to those pictured.
- Wrapped with hand twisted .925 Sterling silver wire for the bail
- Available on a 3mm thick natural hemp cord in a length of your choosing (28" shown in picture), which is finished with 100% .925 Sterling silver components and lobster claw clasp
- Also available on a 2.5mm thick .925 Sterling Silver Rope Chain (will come with an antique finish if purchased with an antique finished pendant)
- Available in antique & bright finishes
- Each pendant is double coated in Renaisance wax to prolong its tarnish-free finish. Over time the wax will eventually wear off naturally.
- The pendant can be easily cleaned with a jewelry/silver polishing cloth and re-waxed if desired.
- Approximate pendant dimensions: Large 3-1/4" L x 2" W